Harenberg, Daniel, Dr.
Dr. Daniel Harenberg
Integratives Risikomanag. und Ök.
Phone: +41 44 632 97 11
Macroeconomics; Computational Economics; Financial Economics; Economic Demography
Detailed CV: download here
- Ph. D. in Economics, University of Mannheim (2012)
- Visiting Scholar at University of Pennsylvania (2006-2008)
- Diplom-Betriebswirt (MBA equivalent), European Business School (2002)
- Erasmus exchange student, Libero Istituto Universitario Cattaneo, Italy (2001)
- Visiting student, University of Queensland (2000)
- Social Security and the Interactions Between Aggregate and Idiosyncratic Risk (with Alex Ludwig)
- Social Security in an Analytically Tractable Overlapping Generations Model with Aggregate and Idiosyncratic Risk (with Alex Ludwig)
- Asset Pricing in OLG Economies With Borrowing Constraints and Idiosyncratic Income Risk
- The Effect of Information Events on Trading Volume (in German)
Work in Progress
- Is Social Security Beneficial When the Correlation of Wages and Returns is Low? (with Alex Ludwig and Johannes Maus)
- Saving Policies When Consumers Can Default on Their Unsecured Loans
- Asset Prices and Social Security with Stochastic Demographic Change
- Web Service Providing -- Pricing Strategies for Application Service Providers (with Susanne Strahringer),
in: Krivulin, N. (ed.), New Models of Business: Managerial Aspects and Enabling Technologies, Proceedings
of the 2nd International Workshop, St. Petersburg, 2002: 8-21.