- Environmental Economics
- Industrial Organization
- Postdoc at ETH Zurich (September 2012- present)
- Lecturer (ATER) at University Panthéon-Assas (September 2011 - August 2012)
- Research Assistant for Prof. Roger Guesnerie at Collège de France (September 2009 - August 2011)
- Ecole Polytechnique, Ph.D. in Economics (2011)
- ENSAE, M.Sc in Statistics and Economics, Paris (2006)
- Ecole Normale Supérieure de Cachan, BA Economics and BA Management (2004)
- "Trois questions épineuses à l'arrière-plan des politiques climatiques", with Roger Guesnerie and Fanny Henriet, Annales d'Economie et Statistiques, Hors Série, 2012
- “Free allowances and profits neutrality with imperfect competition" in French, in “Pour une politique climatique globale: Blocages etouvertures" by Roger Guesnerie, CEPREMAP, October 2010
- “Environmental policy and border tax adjustments with imperfect competition", with Isabelle Pêchoux, Jean-Pierre Ponssard and Jérôme Pouyet, in French, Revue économique, vol. 61, N1, January 2010, p. 49-68
- “The role of abatement technologies for allocating permits", with Clémence Christin and Jérôme Pouyet"
- “Conditions for profit-neutral permit allocations”
- “Ex-ante vs ex-post pollution permits regulation with imperfect competition"
- “Profitable environmental regulations", with Guy Meunier
Work in Progress
- “Innovation versus Abatement Commitments in Climate Treaties", with Matthieu Glachant
- “Designing a world-wide CO2 market"
- “Endogenous type of abatement technologies”, with Idrissa Sibailly